SFSTA Community Partnerships and Charitable Affiliations
Statement of Purpose: SFSTA Board of Directors’ approach towards charitable giving is flexible to allow for changes and updates that reflect the diversity of SFSTA’s membership and the changes in our community.
When evaluating each charity certain qualifications are reviewed. Some of the aspects of a charitable organization that are considered include, but are not limited to:
- Impact of the organization in question to our community of Equity Traders
- Impact of the organization in question to our local Bay Area communities
- Level of direct volunteer participation within our active SFSTA membership
- Significance that a contribution will have for the organization in question/
how far our money will go?
The following organizations received donations on behalf of the SFSTA – Thanks to your support!
- Alive & Free (formerly Omega Boys Club)
- Alternatives in Action
- Boys and Girls Club of San Francisco
- Build My Heart Foundation
- Community Violence Solutions
- R.E.C. Inc. ~ Recreation, Education & Community
- SF Food Bank
- SFSTA – Families in Crisis fund
- San Francisco Fire Fighters Toy Program
- Special Olympics Northern California
- St. Anthony Foundation
- Susan G. Komen For The Cure – San Francisco Bay Area
A message from our website provider
Smart Trakker has been supporting SFSTA events and membership mangement system since 2008.
We provide an intuitive and secure system to track events, members and charitable contributions. Our unique “Sponsor Me” feature enables you to increase donations and participation in your fundraisers.
We would love to work with your organization!
Learn more about