SFSTA Volunteer Opportunity – SF FOOD BANK
We hope you can join us at the Food Bank!
- When: Wednesday, April 24, 2019, 3:00 – 5:00 pm
- Where: SF-Marin Food Bank, 900 Pennsylvania Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94107
- Please RVSP to Helen Kang @ firstname.lastname@example.org or Erin Williams @ email@example.com
- The Food Bank is not a nut-free facility
- Closed-toe shoes are required at all volunteer projects.
- We recommend volunteers not wear jewelry. If worn, all items must be covered by the provided gloves and/or hairnets.
- We suggest dressing in casual and clean layers, as the temperature in the warehouse is often cool.
- Please utilize available free street parking in front of our building (4-hour time limit) so that our agency shoppers can use our parking lot to load their vehicles.
- Please lock your car and keep all valuables out of sight. The Food Bank cannot be responsible for any lost or stolen items.
WHERE TO REPORT
- We ask all volunteers to sign in upon arrival. Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your shift to sign in.
- Weekday (9 am to 4 pm): please report to our reception area at the main entrance
DIRECTIONS to the SF-Marin Food Bank
900 Pennsylvania Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94107
Click here for a map, driving directions, and public transit information.